Arborist Consultation Services
Wildfire Risk Reduction Planning
Pre & Post Development Planning
Shoreline Vegetation Management
Municipal and Private Tree Inventory
Tree Risk Assessments and Mitigation
Municipal Tree Risk and Emergency Response Plans
Wetlands / Critical slopes Vegetation Management
Plant & Tree Healthcare Services
Cabling and Bracing
Deep Root Fertilizing
Disease & Pest Management
Know What Service you want or if you have more questions Click here to Contact Us
Why Hire a Consulting Arborist?
- Consulting Arborists are considered the “Experts” in tree management, they have a higher duty of care, and often are the Expert Witness in tree related legal matters. As a Consultant our training goes beyond Knowledge of just the trees including but not limited to: 1) Trees and the law. 2) Documenting Evidence 3) Forensic Investigation 4)Federal, State, City and Local Tree Laws and Ordinances. 5) Geology 6) Hydrology 7) Meteorology 8) Local Micro-Climates 9) Local Disease, Pests biology, ID. and Management. 10) Soils and Nutrition 11) Tree Biology and Mechanics 12) The Specialized needs and characteristics of each tree they manage.
- We also work closely with plant pathologists and testing labs, which enables us to make broad-based and accurate assessments and develop an effective treatment plan.
- Arborists are knowledgeable about the trimming and maintenance of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. However most don’t have the experience nor the time to devote to the specialized training required to be a Consulting Arborist, it can take years or even a decade or two to become a Consulting Certified Arborist.
- At A.B.C. Arborists LLC our approach is intended to save valuable trees and identify those that are of concern for potential risk, and provide you with the best tree management solution to meet your needs.
- Our ISA Qualified Tree Risk Assessors use the current tree risk assessment methods, a science-based approach, and unlike most consultants, we have consultants who are able to climb trees to complete aerial assessments. We use state-of-the-art evaluation tools, including drilling for internal decay detection when deemed prudent, to assess a tree.
- As Consulting Arborists we get paid for our skill and knowledge, we deliver unbiased, scientifically based information. Consulting Arborists are required to carry not only General Liability Insurance, but also Professional Liability Insurance. After all We are the “Experts” and have the highest level of responsibility. You know when you hire a Consultant from A.B.C Consulting Arborist LLC you will get a Defensible, Unbiased and Scientifically Sound, Tree Management Solution.
- Hiring a Consulting Arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Contact us today and see if we can help you create a healthier urban forest.